Terms – Refund & Privacy Policies of Tipper Transportation LLC dba – Jacksonville Black Car Limo Service
Deposits are non-refundable. Refunds are not available for any reason after any trip has begun. If the full amount is prepaid at booking limited refunds are only provided when timely notice is given by client. Refund amounts and notification cancelation time deadlines are as follows:
Sedan and SUV Bookings: 24 hours prior to pickup time: 25%
Van and Sprinter Bookings: 48 hours prior to pickup time: 25%
Notifications provided by client after these deadlines will not be entitled to any refund.
Tipper Transportation LLC dba-Jacksonville Black Car Limo Service is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and is only responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed future date. The client assumes all financial liability for any and all damage to the limousine caused during the duration of the rental by them or others in their party.
- A fee of 100.00 will be incurred for each carpet or seat burn. Sanitation fee is 250.00. Illegal Alcohol Consumption and drug use is prohibited by law. Any fines will be paid for by the customer.
- The driver has the right to terminate the run without refund if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client or others in their party. his includes any behavior that may jeopardize the safety/well-being of the driver, passengers and equipment. Smoking is not permitted in any of our vehicles.
- It is Illegal to stand through the sunroof.
- An overtime charge will apply after the first 15 minutes of prearranged time described on the trip sheet.
- Tipper Transportation LLC dba-Jacksonville Black Car Limo Service is not responsible for delays or termination of a trip caused by unsafe road conditions, accidents etc.
- Tipper Transportation LLC dba-Jacksonville Black Car Limo Service is not responsible for any articles left in the car.
- Credit Card and Check balances must be prepaid. Cash balances must be paid to the driver before beginning the trip.
- Vehicles cannot and will not under any circumstances be loaded beyond seating or luggage capacity.
- We reserve the right, without prior notice to switch vehicles before a run based on availability.
- No-Show Policy and Fee: A fee equal to the trip cost plus any applicable waiting time, parking, tolls and usual gratuity will be charged if and when the passenger fails to show at the designated location after a reservation has been made.
- With the exception of hourly reservations, each stop made in addition to a Pick-Up and Drop-Off will incur an additional fees.
- Tipper Transportation LLC dba-Jacksonville Black Car Limo Service will wait for 15 minutes at any pick up, stop, or drop-off location at no charge. Any waiting time that exceeds 15 minutes will incur a waiting time fee.
Tipper Transportation LLC will not remain responsible for force majeure, including Acts of God, fire, flood, storms, war, civil unrest, military or police action, rebellion, banditry, riots, explosions, epidemics and any other event or circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Tipper Transportation LLC.
Tipper Transportation LLC dba-Jacksonville Black Car Limo Service may change terms, fees, privacy and refund policies from time to time. Those changes are effective immediately and may be in force before edits are published online. Please call 904-463-4798 or email our office at email@example.com for information about our most current fees, rates and any updates to our privacy, terms and refund policies.
Last updated: December 03, 2021
In addition to these polices you can find our Refund and Cancelation Policy at: https://tippertransportation.com/refund-policy/
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to our DBA Jacksonville Black Car Limo Service – Tipper Transportation LLC, 14675 TIKI LN JACKSONVILLE, FL 32226.
Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Country refers to: Florida, United States
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Service refers to the Website.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website refers to Tipper Transportation – Jacksonville Black Car Limo Service, accessible from https://Tippertransportation.com
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please search for “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?”
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. Learn more about cookies: Cookies by PrivacyPolicies Generator.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Pages form our website that are no longer working are redirected to a 404 Error Page, there you can navigate to our working pages.
- By Phone: 904-463-4798
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org